Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Blog Name

Hi, all! We need to come up with a fun and creative title for our blog. I just threw the title "Parker Recipe Exchange" up there, because I didn't know what else to call it (the creative juices just aren't there). So far the suggestions are:

  • The Parker Family Bunch: No Fruits, 1 Vegetable (Dad), and Lots of
    Nuts(The Rest of Us)
  • No Sugar Added
  • No Coal: Ethanol ! No, Cholesterol!
  • High on HDL
  • HealthNUTSforlife
Throw in your suggestions and then we'll vote on the name. Thanks to my CRAZY husband for most of those. :P WARNING: If there are no more suggestions, one of the above suggestions WILL be the name of our blog. :) Kristin, maybe your dad and/or Bryan can put their "health humor" to work and put in some suggestions. Hehe.

Also, feel free to write about things other than food, i.e. exercise, helpful websites, etc. I look forward to seeing what you all have to share!!!

2 comments:

  1. I like HealthNUTSforlife! Unless I can think of something better soon :) tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was cracking up all over again just reading through the list...James, you really are pretty hilarious! :) I have to show Bryan the names and see if he comes up with anything...I kinda liked the "No Sugar Added"

    We could always go with a portion of a
    Bible verse:

    "Not just bread alone" (Luke 4:4)

    "Seasoned with Salt" (Colossians 4:6)

    "Salt of the Earth" (Matt. 5:13)

    "Strengthened by grace, not food" (Heb. 13:9)

    "Life's more than food" (Matt. 6:25)

    Just some thoughts!:) Not very humorous though! :)

    ReplyDelete