Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mimi's Anyone?

Okay...I know you "southerners" can go to Mimi's anytime...but not so for us Canadians!
I LOVE Mimi's spinach, tomato and feta omelet and I decided to try to make my own last week! It was AMAZING!!!! I sprayed some Pam in the pan and put some spinach in and stirred until wilted. Then I added two eggs and scrambled them in with the spinach. At the very end, I added some diced tomatoes ( that I cut up) and just a little bit of feta cheese. It's amazing how good feta cheese makes things (and you don't need much!) and even Bryan said it tasted like Mimis! It was the consistency of scrambled eggs, not an omelet but the taste was the same.

1 comment:

  1. Mmm...I used to make omelets fairly regularly, but have gotten out of the habit. Maybe I need to start again. :) Oh, and I agree about feta. It's so delicious! Never had it in an omelet, though. Guess I'll have to try it!! Yum!

    ReplyDelete